How to reset any Android phone
If you want to erase all the data from your "Android phone" or "Tablet" u can follow the given steps. This is not a "HARD RESET". It was basic reset settings.
Important: A factory reset erases all data from the device.
Note: Not all Android devices have settings in the same place or with the same names.
READY FOR FACTORY RESET
STEP 1: Know the Google Account username & password on the deviceTo show that it's you doing the reset, you'll need to enter security information. If you can't enter the information, you won't be able to restore your data to the device.
- Be sure that you know a Google Account on the device.
- Open your device's Settings app
- Tap Users & accounts. See a Google Account username.
Note: If you don't see "Users & accounts," tap Accounts Google.
- Be sure that you know the password for the Google Account on the device. To confirm, sign in to that account on another device or computer. If you don't remember the password, get sign-in help.
- If you've set a screen lock, be sure that you know your device's PIN, pattern, or password. If you can't unlock your device, learn what you can do.
STEP 2: Back up your data to your Google AccountA factory data reset will erase your data from the device. While data stored in your Google Account can be restored, all apps and their data will be uninstalled.
To be ready to restore your data, make sure that it's in your Google Account.
STEP 3: Plug in & connect
A factory reset can take up to an hour.
- Plug your device into a power source. Keep it plugged in until the reset completes.
- Connect your device to Wi-Fi or your mobile network. When the reset completes, you'll need to be connected to sign in to your Google Account.
Factory reset your Android device
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap System Reset. If needed, enter your PIN, pattern, or password. Note: If your settings are different, tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset Reset phone or Reset tablet. If needed, enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
4. To erase all data from your device's internal storage,tap Reset device.
5. Then tap on the Rest phone.
6. When your device has finished erasing, pick the option to restart.
7. Set up your device and restore your backed-up data.